Friday, April 11, 2008

Here's the only picture we got today...

"The Before we left for the evil mall picture"

Well, Jillian was not in the mood to get her picture taken today. I tried all the tricks I had and so for her 18 month picture it will have to be just one we have taken. I got to the mall early with her this morning, we walked around, she was laughing, happy. As soon as we go to penney's her mood changes. I mean, I can see why, it's got to be wierd for a kid to go in this wierd little room with a sheet hanging up and some stranger tickling your feet and saying smile! So, she sat on my lap scowling at "evil picture taker boy" for 20 mins. Finally stood up- yeh- money shot-nope- a full on scowl. Well, I'm not spending a $100 on a scowl picture. So, we left and went to target to do some weekly shopping. Oh well, I'm gonna put her outfit on this weekend and try and get her to smile!! and I'll print them out for everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Jillian!!! I hate my picture taken! (Of course I'm a little older...but the scowl is there)
Love,
Aunty Cindy

Anonymous said...

Jillybean your outfit is so colorful and springlike! The camera loves u but I guess it was onesided on Fri. U put mom and dad thru the paces! Hope u put on your best smiley face for mom. I must have more fabulous pictures for the Jillian Gallery!!
Love & Kisses,
Granma