Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Freaky Park People

ok, i know there was a language barrier, but these two old chinese people really freaked me out today at the park. The walk up to me and start speaking animated chinese, i smile politely, thinking they are saying the baby is cute. They get more and more "excited", suddenly the old man grabs the stroller and undoes the brake. at this point i decide they are nuts and stealing my baby, and i'm pretty sure i can take the two of them since together they equal my height. so, just as i'm about give grandpa a push, he turns the stroller to face the other way and she puts the blanket on different than i had. they smile at me, and walk away. apparently i had olivia facing the wind? and that is unacceptable to them i guess!! good god, 15 more seconds and i could have been on the nightly news, "crazy new mom attacks elderly chinese couple at neighborhood park, all they wanted was to prevent baby windburn".

No rest for the weary, poor Boo
What mom? I'm busy!
Can you believe I'm 3 months old already?

No comments: