Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It had to happen sooner or later....

Consoling the victim

Post incident
Deliriously tired- "i hold my feet like a baby"
Well, i knew sooner or later olivia would be wounded by jillian, and tonite was the nite. Playing peek a boo real cute, olivia sitting on my lap with her back to me, olivia smiling, cooing, all the sudden she is screaming - hysterical. I am looking at her, i see her index finger in jillians mouth. I scream at jillian, i'm sure she bit off her finger tip, she lets go, the finger is still intact, thank god!! 5 minute time out later, Jillian promised she would never bite "anyone momma" again. Fun!

2 comments:

3 Men & A Mommy said...

Yea... I know what you mean... No tears shed from the little one yet, but it will happen sooner than later here I bet!!! Oh, the joys of motherhood!!!

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

She has curls!!!
I know two boys who used to bite each other!!!! Related to me, I'm sorry to say!
XO