Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blood, bruises and bumps


I know each kid is different, but i think my two are extremes. Jillian walked later, 15 months, so she was never clumsy. I don't remember her ever bleeding or covered in bruises. Olivia is like a walking diaster! Since she started at 8 1/2 months, i knew she would have some bumps and bruises. But now she's like sprinting everywhere, thurs nite she was running so fast she tripped slammed her mouth to the ground and bleed for like a 1/2 hr. Her forehead is covered in bruises, she is such a rough neck. Jillian and her fight so hard and she just gets back up off the floor and goes for more! I guess Jillian is not gonna be my tomboy, she may like dirt and bugs, but she also likes sparkles and dresses. Pretty sure olivia is not gonna have time for any of that nonsense!!! Wonder what the third baby girl will be like :-)


Otherwise, time is just flying by, miss olivia's 1st bday is all planned, it was the fastest year of my life! Looking forward to spring, winter sucks with kids. It so nice to just open the back door in summer and let them out to burn off their nutsness.One more big snowstorm and than ready for green grass and warm breezes!!!


We booked Jamaica this week!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see my baby sis get married, drinks some pina coladas, and be kid-less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/

No comments: