Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy Bee's

My 1st attempt at cake decorating- for erin n Jimmy's shower yesterday
I think the last 2 1/2 months have been the busiest we've had since the kids were born. It's literally been every weekend something; all leading up to Jamaica!!! It's been 1st birthdays, showers, bachelorettes, ohio vaca's, ohio visits, holiday's and oh ya, ryan's heart attack! So excited to relax and see my baby sis get married, 5 days till we leave!!!!!!! I am glad the rest of the summer is much more subdued, we are planning a waterpark trip, and lots of time in our favorite pool, grammy's of course! Ryan and Jillian just left to go see the air show, just laid olivia down for her nappie, i'm going to r-e-l-a-x with a little coffee and my oprah magazine!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too CUTE!