Sunday, August 29, 2010

My "blank" back

bathing beauty
on sunday's spike dances
little swimmer
so saturday morning i walk into the office and see my 18 month daredevil falling backwards off the office chair, so i run to grab her, and feel my back spasm. so not only was i laying on the ground in pain, holding a bloody mouth babe, but i was seriously p**sed off. not to worry, the babe was running around in circle minutes later, my old self lay flat all day. My back has had these spasms usually once a year since i was like 18. last year i finally went to a chiropractor, and he said, two things that will help are stretching and losing weight. so as i'm lying there i'm saying a little "blank" you to the chiropractor, cause i'm doing pilates (hello stretching nonstop) all the time and have lost 35 lbs. Well, today i kinda take it back, usually im the hunchback of notre dame, for like 3 days minimum. this morning after a loooong hot bath i was an upright human again (as J said), and did not want to waste another last day of summer sitting in the house. so we went swimming, i laid on raft while my man servant took care of my needs (lunch and the children people! this is a family blog!). so my back still is tweaked, gonna go get it realigned tomorrow, but much better than last july when it happened last time. I would like to thank my father for such great genes, or perhaps its karma, since i use to roll my eyes and sigh when he laid on the floor after his back tweaked. probably a little of both!


No comments: