Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Influenza Schmenza

Apparently turning 30 last year wiped out my immune system. This is the 3rd time this winter I have been sick- not sniffles sick- like losing track of time because you are delirious from pain sick. This time it started sat- another sore throat in the morning followed by the next 3 days of a fever that varied between 102-104-- so between that, the body aches, head ache, stuffy head-I kind of just gave up and slept. Ryan made me go to the doctor yesterday- apparently I was becoming more delusional than normal and after 2hrs of waiting, chest xrays and a very uncomfortable "nose thing" to test for flu the doctor confirmed I had influenza. So, I'm like great give me some big pills- nope she said here's a mask and an inhaler! grrreatt! but least she gave me an excuse from work till Monday- apparently I'm contagious- ya think? Today I finally feel somewhat human like- I actually used body parts other than my clicker fingers today.

Poor Jillian started with the fever last nite- it was 103 but broke in the middle of the nite followed by her throwing up everywhere! But since its the first time she ever threw up we really can't complain! today she is sleeping more than usual but still doesn't seem to be as bad as I had it thank god.

So, thats all thats new over here- hopefully jillian will be up for dying eggs friday! I will definitely post some pics of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Get better over there! QUICK!
Love,
Aunty Cindy