Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mommy's big helper


The "After" Picture

Lately, Jillian has been like my shadow- seriously stuck to me like glue- especially when I do household chores. I've even knocked her over a couple times making dinner cause she comes out of nowhere and stands right behind me. Or, she stands next to me chanting "up, up, up". I thought being 18 months she was too young for chores - but i forget she is baby genius!!! So, tonight making dinner I start handing her things like the napkins, plastic cups, ect and tell her to go set the table. She goes right in the dining room and puts them on the table!! Next I gave her the plates (breakable ones) and serving spoons- same thing. It was so cute! I go in and check at the end and she has me and ryans plates on one end and her plate and utensils waaayyyy at the other end?!? Apparently eating with mommy and daddy is annoying to her or something?! So, here's a picture of the "after" result of her chores. Today setting the table, tomorrow cleaning toilets!!! ha, ha just kidding- don't want any "grandparents have rights" comments :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Just try and get her to do that when she's a teenager! LOL!
Kisses~