Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A little sunlight peeking through....


So, today I was finally approved to go part time at work. I iniatially requested 2 months ago- and kept getting denied. This morning at work everything got to me and I had a little breakdown so I think my boss finally realized I need less stress. Or, my all male bosses just don't know what do with a crying girl and just said anything to quiet me! Either way i got my hours reduced to 2 1/2 days so between ryan and the grandma's miss Jillian can become a day care dropout. It has just been so hard for us this week. Everyone keeps saying she will get use to it and have fun, but with everything going on we are emotionally unable to handle her screaming and crying while she "adjusts". The place we took her was very nice and so were the teachers, but now is not the time for any more change. So, I feel like a million pounds have been lifted off me (and ryan too). I am also really excited to plan stuff and have mommy and me time!!! We also wanted to say thanks to everyone for all their prayers and keeping us in their thoughts.

No comments: