Monday, March 23, 2009

Today in Pictures

How Daddy does hair
Thanks Aunty E!
Workin the Mohawk
I think we got blue/gray eyes, O My! Something of me!
Today was a lazy Monday around here. Olivia slept 6 hrs last nite, after about 5 nites of less than 3hrs increments, so it was much appreciated!! Tomorrow I am getting my hair done, only been since beginning of November, ahh the roots!! Can't wait for Friday- Aunty Shannon and Cindy coming to visit from Ohio, sure wish we all lived closer! Olivia and Jillian are counting the days to meet Mr. Carson!!

2 comments:

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

OMG! i can't wait to get there! Olivia is going to be walking soon! And Miss Jillian...well...BEAUUUUUTIFUL as ever! (Daddy...do not do hair)
Love you guys and can't wait to see you all!
Love,
Aunty Cindy

Anonymous said...

So glad I don't have to do hair!!! I would be worse than Ryan!!! -D-