Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes....

Jillian's been saying some funny things lately, here are a few:

"I love all my people!" (at dinner at gramma barbs w/grandma and aunty)

"That star is driving me nuts! Turn it off mama!" (Olivia's tummy time mat has musical star)

"Just tryin to get comfy. Ahh there I go." (anytime she sits down to watch her "shows")

"That baby looks goofy" (olivia in her swing)

"I love money, I need it" (ryan gives her a dollar bill) "NOOO!! real money" ( i give her a quarter) squeals of delight.

For all the whining and sassiness that comes with a 2 yr old, the things that come out of their mouths!! I think that, and the cuteness, is what keeps you from selling them to the gypsies!!

Potty training has been going great for a week now, still no poop, but all day long she is diaperless. She will tell me she needs a diaper, than poop. I'm not gonna push it right now, don't want her to regress and not go potty at all. I don't know what is worse though, changing diapers or emptying that little potty!! ugh!!!

1 comment:

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Oh LOLLLLLLLLLL!
Some of those things sound like Daddy! Especially the Goofy one!