Thursday, July 16, 2009

Puking, bulging disks & 3am feedings.. ahh the good life!

So, its been an especially fun week around here!!! We got home from Illinois Sunday nite and jillan puked 4 times, thought car sick. Nope, some bug. she was sick at grammas monday and at 1230am! fun!! she is all healed and back to normal, have to say, it was nice and quiet around here for a couple days!! Which was good cause Tuesday morning my back went out, AGAIN, probably the 8th time in the last 10 years. I always go get me some painkillers and ride it out, this time it was paralyzing pain. Couldn't move for 4 hrs, all i did was lean over to put my socks on. I'm no pain wimp, i had 2 kids naturally, and 1 was almost 11 lbs, and the pain in my back was worse than both labors. So, went to chiropractor- have been delaying, just cause i feel like all i do is go to doctors- dentist, eye doc, baby doc, kids doc, and so on. But, going to the chiro is a life changing thing for me- my pain is gone- 3days later!! i went in yesterday morning unable to stand up straight and left with a dull ache. today went this morning, have no pain!!! I got my "strength building" exercises to do, and my bulging disk won't go away (w/o surgery) but my chiro is pretty optimistic i can "control" it with strengthening my back! yipee!! So, on top of being in horrible pain tues nite and less but still some wed nite, little O was up at 3am both nites to eat!! Ryan tried to feed her, but she only wants her momma (i was so jealous jillian liked him "best" but at 3am not so fun to be the favorite!!). So, hopefully tonite she will sleep through!! When it rains it pours!!!! TGIF!!!

No comments: