Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We got teeth

Big deal, I've got like 20 teeth I want some steak now please
I tried to get a picture of the 1st toother

I swear olivia was overcooked in my belly and came out 2 months old. She rolled over at 3 months (4 months before jillian) and now she's got her first tooth!! She's got the bottom right one cutting through- i looked in jillians book and she was 7.5 months old! Olivia is up now, in the crawling position and can pull herself forward a good half foot. She rolls over on her side and pushes up off her arm, like a bathing beauty, its very cute. She is constantly on the move, you put her on a blanket and 5 sec later she is across the room. She is definitely gonna be my little firecracker i think!!! Jillian is not liking all the attention Olivia is getting, she's not use to sharing the spotlight!! Shes been saying alot of cute things lately, my favorite is when she refers to ryan as "her" daddy. I will say why is olivia crying and she will say "her misses my daddy." ha, ha, I'm not gonna break it to her they have to share him!! Tomorrow we get to meet mr carson from ohio!!! And see our favorite ohio people ever!!! yeh!! it's gonna be a fun weekend!!

We are also super super excited- Aunty erin and soon to be uncle jimmy are getting married!!! Yeh!!! Next summer will be the big event! We love them both so much and they help us out all the time, we wish them a lifetimes worth of happiness and love, and lots of little cousins/nephews (i know they will be boys) too!!!!

No comments: