Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Genius Giant

Today was jillian's 3 yr checkup, its my 3rd time going with both girls, ALONE, and they were so good again. Our favorite doctor ever left last month, so we have a new doc. So, jillian is sitting in her little gown and Halloween undies on the table and the doc starts examining her. My daughter sniffs, looks at him than says to me, "mommy he smells!" I'm speechless, he smiles. Then, just in case we didn't understand her, she leans into me and say, "mommy that man really smells." O my, talk about akward. So, he leaves the room, and I said, Jillian its not nice to say someone smells, and she said, 'but mommy he smells like strawberries."OH, guess it was my fault to assume he smelled bad! So, Jillian is above 97th%, as always, she is:
40.5 inches
53lbs!
They doctor said, she is gonna "be a tall one."So, that is the giant part. And she had to get 1 shot, eventhough they told her she didnt need one, really ticking me off. she did good, her and curly shirley (doll) got bandaids.

So, the nurse gave us the "smart sheet" to see were your kid is. She said, don't worry if you can only do a couple, its for 3-7 yr olds. Jillian could only not do one- the balancing on one foot! She knew all the animals, colors, body parts, adjectives, all of it! So i'm thinking she will be a 6ft brain surgeon, ha, ha!!

I wasn't too impressed with this doc, anyone have a good doc in OC area? I want it to be convenient for me to come from work and get them at grammys.

No comments: