Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkins, leaves and cheerios

First "real" food
Yeah, I'm cute
Wheee
Leave Angels
The pumpkin princess
Well, Miss olivia had cheerios tonite along with her peaches. She was using both hands to stuff them in her face- she is such a good eater- not one veggie or fruit so far she has not liked!! This week we are going to have yourgut and chicken!! so big!! She's started taking steps forward, of course every time we get the video camera she just smiles and stares at us. She can almost stand from the ground, she gets almost up than falls. she is crazy!! This week has been all about clapping! I feel like super mom- everything i do i get applauded for! ha!
Jillian is nonstop from sun up to sun down. The only good thing about winter is the darkness earlier!! tricks those little devils!!! little bit of jealously lately- i'm really trying to make an effort to not focus on the baby all the time- its hard- with jillian she was the whole world to me- but olivia is lucky to have a playmate.
I'm down 13 lbs- whoo hoo! 10 weeks i've been working on my fitness- i started, thanks to LeAnne, the couch potato to 5k workout this week and really like it. the time flies and i added up the mins and i ran 9 mins- furthest i've ran since HS track, ha! When we walked to the park today i felt alot better, less like a jello jiggler :-) The road is long, but the 2 kids I got in return are worth it!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

You're doing great Heidi! Keep up the good work. You've inspired me to drop a few...

LeAnne said...

I love the couch to 5K so far - I'm on week 4 and love it