Friday, December 18, 2009

It's bananas around here

Chipmunk face
Where's my neck?
Who knew bananas were so fun?! and funny!
So, a week and a half later we are FINALLY healed around here. 2 kids sick when you are sick, and i mean hunched over the toilet sick is no joke!!!! Now we can do all fun Christmas stuff this weekend and next week!! yeh!!! I got all my gifts wrapped tonite :-) both kids went to bed by 7 so i was lucky!! Tonite jillian and I made sugar cookie dough so we can make cut
out cookies tomorrow using cookie cutters me and erin and my mom used growing up! We are also going to make a couple other kinds. It's nice to be off the brat diet!!
Update wise Miss olivia has turned into quite a little terror with the tree, and everything else within her reach. Now she grabs an ornament and looks at us, then runs away. She's getting fast. She's starting to say some words. OF course DA DA for daddy, and she says it real loud whenever she sees him! For me I get a mmmam, kind of guttural sounding. Guess its better than a blank stare! When she grabs something new she says, "dat". She's just so different than jillian, i really didnt realize how good a baby jillian was. She just never got into everything. Its so funny having this little baby follow you around, its like a doll that walks. She makes me laugh alot!!
Jillian is her usual charming self, her new thing is dinosaurs. We play dinosaurs alot, im always the evil t-rex eating everyone, she's always the "princess" dinosaur! She's very excited for santa, she wants a unicorn, snow white doll, barbie dream house and a laptop like daddies. She's changed so much from last Christmas, its really quite amazing. Alot more fun, and we can really use santa to our advantage, discipline wise!!

No comments: