Sunday, December 13, 2009

we are still kickin, barely

How Olivia spent her 10 month birthday poor thing
So, Wed. ryan started experiencing "flu like" symptoms, by thurs me and the girls had head colds. Sat morning all seemed to be getting better, when i suddenly got dizzy, and had my own "flu like" symptoms for the next 4 hrs straight. I can definitely say if given a choice between stomach flu or labor pains, i pick labor! Least you get some breaks. I start feeling human sat nite, and jillian starts with the "flu like " symptoms, which go on every hour all nite. so far today everyone is dragging along, ahhhh. thank god i'm neurotic and had all my xmas up and shopping done, cause this flu crap took me out!!! Poor Olivia is cutting 2 teeth too!! I remember when sick days were my happy days, home watching soaps all day-- if i never have to experience another sick day again i will be truly happy!!

No comments: