Saturday, March 6, 2010

"spring" is here!

Captain Jillian looking for sharks
Rock climber
About as relaxed as she gets
Funny how 40's and sunny seems so "warm"!! Today while my perfect angel baby Olivia took her 4 hr nap, I took my napless wild firstborn outside to burn off some of her "spirit". I tackled the nastiest that is our backyard, thanks kaine. I was also, unknown to ryan, planning all the bushes I'm pulling out and raised flower beds i want him to build. Oh, and i want a picket fence around my garden to keep out that pig dog. I know the front bushes will get pulled out without asking twice cause he can use his four wheeler, good bye weird square bushes!!! Oh, warm weather please come soon!!

So, I've been trying to teach jillian about saving, cause lately she wants EVERYTHING and its driving me bananas. How many dolls and barbies does one 3 yr old need?? So, i opened her a savings account and we took all her change in and she seems to like having her "checkbook". So today the pottery barn kids magazine comes and she says to me, "mommy, lets sell the house so i can have everything in this book." i said where will we live? she says, outside in a tent, with all my new toys! I have my work cut out for me with this one!!!

No comments: