Friday, July 18, 2008

Valentino/Valentina?

So, today I finally had my first doctor appt for baby #2. All is good- I'm measuring right on- 10 weeks and my due date is offiicially february 14th. So, everyone like the names we have chosen?? ha ha!!! seriously though, we have no names so feel free to offer up ideas! I get to have an ultrasound in 2 weeks- so we are very excited- last time we had to wait till 20 weeks to see a picture of Jillian- it will be a relief to see the baby is healthy- and there is just 1!!!!

The other day one of the publishers from eebee inc. contacted me about us receiving the new eebee books. Of course Ryan thought it was a scam, but I gave her our address and sure enough we got all 4! new eebee books- which Jillian is bonkers over. So, I will be writing a review in my next post.

This weekend is one of my bestest friends bachelorette party. I'm completely bummed we can't be there but I'm sending tons of fun vibes down to Ohio that she has a night to remember!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cupid??? Arrow? Hearty? Loverly?
Bemine?