Friday, August 29, 2008

16 weeks!!

Today I had my 16 week appointment, I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. For all the complaining I have been doing, and all the crappy symptoms I have been having, I am suprised. I made my 20 week ultrasound appt and the nurse said, you will be 1/2 way done, crazy!! Can you believe the only appt they had the whole week was 830am 9/22- Jillian is ok with it though- she said we can go to stonefire for lunch and go to the dells in october for her birthday. Whew!!!
So, good news is I still haven't gained any weight and my blood sugar is like 80's so very good. I'm measuring right at 16 weeks, but I will still have my bags packed starting jan 15th- no matter what they say!!! The hearbeat was like 155, so definately different than Jillians was- alot faster. I was hoping for an ultrasound today, but of course as soon as she put the handheld ultrasound thing on my stomach baby weed jumped over there and thump thump was all we heard. Nurse said oh good looks like you wont need an ultrasound (my placenta is in front so could be hard to hear)- maybe good for you- not for freakazoid me!!!
So, 24 days from now we will know if its a boy or girl!!!! Everyone at work is betting on a boy and they all said girl last time and were right. I thought I was having a boy last time and this time I feel like its a girl- so who knows. Either way it will be unreal to have 2 kids in a few months!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Half way there???
WOW!
Boy, definately a boy...I think! ;-)
Love,
Aunty Cindy