Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Passed Out

Miss Jillian has been b-u-s-y lately. She's graduated from her high chair to her booster seat, and is eating like quite a little lady. No food throwing, using napkins and her utensils! Almost too good to be true! We also started potty training this last weekend. So far she wants to sit on the big potty with her seat on it about 5 times a day- but no actual "potty" yet. We also started organizing the baby's room sunday. We went through all the toys, clothes, ect.... There is still a ton to do- ie mostly the closet full of daddy's crapola which will be the baby's closet. We are going to have to share a closet for the 1st time in 3 years - should be super fun!!! I can't wait to find out- so we can paint and stuff!!! So, I'm finally starting to show- everyone at work that didnt know i was pregnant is saying stuff to me now. I'm eating super good and checking my sugar so I don't know if thats why i'm not getting bigger faster like everyone says is suppose to happen with the 2nd one. I looked at some pics from last time and I was way bigger! Guess not craving ice cream sundaes this time is a good thing!!! I'm sure I will pop like next week or something and regret ever saying I'm not showing much yet! So, thats all thats new here, besides birthday party planning. I'm really glad ours kids birthday's will be like 5 months apart- these birthda y parties are alot of work and I need a break between!

We also want to send our thoughts, prayers and love to Jillian's bff (best friend forever) ethan and his family. They lost a wonderful member of their family today. She was a beautiful person on the inside and out. There are no words worthy of saying when you lose someone you love, all you can do is hold onto are the memories and the knowlege that they are in a better place than we are, and at peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of the Big girl training going on there! Sounds like she is ready for charm school! ;-)

Our sympathies and prayers to Danielle and her family.
Love,
Aunty Cindy