Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Everyday's it's somethin new!

Lately I feel like Jillian is changing every day. Things she hates one day are her favorite the next. Today during her bath she started dumping her cup with water in it over head. She did this about 30 more times, all the while screaming with glee. Now, this child has hated getting her hair washed since she was born. There have been times after i've rinsed her head, shes taken the cup, filled it up and tossed it at me. Ya, she really hates water on her head. Apparently, not anymore, or at least today. Her hair has probably never been so clean! ha!

I've also decided to get a potty for her. she keeps sitting on the garbage can when i'm in there, so i'm thinking she needs a potty her size. Maybe then she will feel comfortable enough to actually "go". I'm still aiming for potty training to be accomplished in the next 4 months before baby!!

i can't belive i'm 6 months this week. 23 weeks!! 17 to go (or 13 1/2 if its like last time)!!! I want it to be over, then i panic when I think about 2 kids around here. Especially reading LeAnne's blog- hopefully i will drop my weight (from this one and Jillian!) as fast as her- its seems like with 2 you dont get a chance to ever rest!!!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Yes - resting is something I haven't been able to do for 2 weeks now. I get through the day by injecting coffee into my veins ;-)