Friday, October 3, 2008

Growth spurt

Today Jillian had her 2 yr checkup. She is 36 inches and 36 lbs!!!! I know she was a big baby (9lbs 8oz, 22 1/2 inches), but even the doc said she is really tall! Wish I weighed my height, well maybe a little more than 67 lbs!!! Otherwise she is a healthy little girl, got one shot and a blood taken for the dreaded lead/anemia test. She was pretty upset. Least no doctor visits until 3 yrs old and no more shots till she's 5! Whoo hoo. Not like I'm not gonna be starting all over in february with the new baby!!!

Today we got all the stuff moved from Jillians old room to the new room. All I can say is I'm never moving again, i'm so tired and sore from moving 1 room no way I could do a whole house. All we have left to do is hang up the border, get her mattress and hang some pictures. It looks so cute, and so big girlish, even her toys aren't babish anymore:-( So fast, so many changes in just 2 years.

No comments: