Sunday, October 12, 2008

Summers back?

Ha, ha, i'm sure its summers last breathe this weekend, but we sure enjoyed it! I have to say, it was the first time in 6 yrs I've ever taken out the garden and its 80 degrees out! Weird! Jillian was very busy this weekend. Friday she went to visit her new friend Connor, she was real good with him, but way more interested his 2 cats!! She loves meow meow's. Then we went to the orchard and pumpkin patch. Got 10 pumpkins- should be fun carving all those! ugh! Saturday we just did yard work, Miss J was a muddy mess- she loves turning the hose on when mom isn't looking!! We went to the park this weekend and she went up the stairs to the slide all by herself, such a big girl!!! I worked on the babies room alot too, wierd putting back up the crib and stuff, feels like we just did that and its already 2 years ago!! Then, today Jillian had her aunty and jimmy over, she was putting on a show all afternoon! She loves an audience!

We also are accomplishing another big milestone over here! For the past week so far Miss J has been in her big girl bed!! When she was a baby, little by little she ended up sleeping with us. Well, 2 years flies by and all the sudden baby #2 is coming so it won't work. She can't be up every couple hours with a newborn. The main problem with getting her in her own bed has been us. We love her with us, I love her touching my face in the middle of the night, and waking up to her sweet smile! After all we've been through in the last 2 years, I think we are doing pretty good overall, and thats all you can ask for. So, I'm a little sad, but I know she needs her own space. And boy, does she love her new room. She closes the door all the time on me, says bye bye momma! Hey! Momma's not ready to shunned yet!!!

We also got some other good news this last week, Aunty Shannon and Kyle are having a baby!!! Baby is due in June, so baby #2 and him/her will be real close in age!! We are so excited and happy for you guys!!! Now, we just need Aunty E to start popping out cousins!! Ha, ha.

So, I think we have a tentative name. Olivia. What do you all think? I really, really like it, Ryan likes it. I would call her Livie. Oh, I love it!

No comments: