Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her hand (in a fist) next to her cheek

Profile

Today we had our ultrasound- and suprise- its a little girl!!! Most important is that she is healthy, and growing perfect!! I am only 2 days ahead so far- so following diabetic diet is good so far. She weighs 12 ozs!!! I don't think she looks at all like Jillian- look at those angelina lips!! I was so sure it was a boy, daddy thought girl, but the minute we found out i started crying, just relieved we know and she's healthy!!! So, now i'm in room redo mode! I've decided my little girl #2 should not get a hand me down room!!! So, I've talked ryan into redoing both rooms:-) I've always regreted a little not going full out pink, so baby girl will have a pink and light green room- theme to be determined. Miss Jillian will move to the big room and have tinkerbell theme. I already have a comforter set, today I went on ebay and got her 2 valances, wall paper border and at jcpenney purple blinds!!!! Her walls will be purple and she needs a rug!!! I'm so excited, 2 little girls, my girls!!! To much emotional excitement - my baby #1 birthday and my baby #2 ultrasound- for a pregnant hormone mommy!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian is going to have a baby sister!!! She is so beautiful! Angel no.2 is on the way. Soon Jillian will think it's the best birthday gift ever!! We are all so blessed that mommy and baby are doing great!
Heidi, you speak from your heart which if full of love and caring. Thank you for sharing your joy and love for your darling, precious Jillian.
Happy 2nd birthday Jillybean!
LOL
Ramma

LeAnne said...

Great news!

Anonymous said...

OMG! She looks just like...DADDY! ;-)
Another female mini me!!!
Love,
Aunty Cindy