Monday, September 22, 2008

My baby girl is 2

My precious baby Jillian,
I can't believe it, for 730 days you have been here, sometimes it seems like you were just in my belly, other times I can't imagine my life before you. You have completely changed my life, I want the world to be better for you, I would give up anything and everything for you. You are strong-willed, smart and decisive- all traits which give me a run for my money, but someday, when you are all grown will be your biggest assets, and help you achieve all your dreams. I hope you chase all your dreams and become the worlds best brain surgeon or the best stay at home mom, but knowing you it will be both! Most of all I wish you a lifetime of love, small problems, big success and true happiness! You may not be a baby anymore age wise, but you will always be my baby, in my heart, my first born- I love you- more than you will ever know. Happeebee 2nd birthday my eebee baby girl!!! Love, Mommy

No comments: