Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nigh Nigh

Apparently baths have become boring for Miss Jillian. For the last couple nights when I give her a bath she lays flat down in the tub, covers up with her 3 washclothes (yes, she needs all three ALWAYS!), and says "nigh, nigh Mommy." She will turn her head a little to uncover a ear if I am talking otherwise she is very zen, laying still and eyes half open. It's not like she's tired cause 2 mins later she will be splashing and screaming. It's pretty cute, i will try to remember a camera at bath time to get a pic.

Otherwise all that is new with Miss J is her dislike of clothes and diapers and her insisting we "wread" every book in the house 5 times in a row. She was doing good saturday diaperless for about an hour than had an accident and got very upset. I was suprised she even knew she had an "accident" so I guess potty training is coming along slowly. She also wants to read, all the time, which is great except she likes to read a book over and over again. I feel like a tape recorder!

On saturday we got the whole closet cleaned out in the baby's room! I have 4 garbage bags of clothes from mine and ryans closet, and I could have thrown out alot more but I hesitate cause after the next baby I will lose so much weight and wear some clothes again u know :-) So, I'm very happy, all we need to do is paint in there now. I don't know why I feel so time pressed this time, I think its all the holidays coming up. With Jillian I had the whole summer to get stuff done and this time I feel like fall goes so fast and all the sudden its xmas and than baby!!! Plus this time its hard to get stuff done with a toddler, its not like I can spend a whole day on anything baby related, Jillian wants to play and go places, and it wouldnt be fair to her anyways. So 2 weeks to go and than we will know the sex and I will hopefully start feeling less stressed!!


No comments: