Sunday, September 28, 2008

We conquered target photo!!!

Ya!!! Finally, going to get pictures wasn't a nightmare! We have had so many problems with jcpenney photo- they always have the wierdest photographers. Last time we went this 90lbs guy, in all black, super pale is our photographer. He grabs her foot right away, she cries, never stopped till we left. I would have cried if he'd grabbed my foot too!! Today, she was perfect, even the photo lady said she was so good for a 2 yr old. I don't know if its cause she feels comfortable at target- thanks to her 2 grandma's mostly, or if the photo lady was really good, or its her age, but I'm so happy!!

Today, I got Jillians new room all taped and ryan's gonna prime it(its dark blue rite now) and paint this week. Hopefully, the tinkerbell border won't be too hard to put up- never did wallpaper before. Ryan just groaned when I said I bought it. I can't wait to have the two rooms done- its all i can think about- im wierd i know.

That's all thats new here- can you believe its october this week?? crazy!

No comments: