Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nesting I guess

So, I've had this little check list in my head and all my tasks were accomplished this weekend! Thanks to my hubby mostly, since everything i wanted to do I needed his help! I don't know why i'm trying to get things in such order, i know when the baby comes there will be so much i can't control, but i'll try!! So, the last thing i wanted to do was paint the kitchen, the bright yellow has been driving me and ryan crazy, i guess we aren't "sunny" people. So, we (well, he) painted it a nice, quiet color, its called pewter and i love it. Such an improvement!!!

I've also been worried about xmas decorating, ive always put up the tree and house stuff the day after thanksgiving. Well, this year being 7 months pregnant and living with an unstable 2 year old I was picturing a day of all my favorite xmas things in pieces while i laid on the floor pulling my hair out. Ya, hormones will make u crazy. So, today we had nothing going on, so ryan set up the tree upstairs and me and Jillian spent all day decorating it. It was so fun, usually i just slap them up there, to get done, this time Jillian wanted to know what everyone, i'm not kidding, was. She was pretty good, till we went to do the downstairs tree, than she lost it, but it was nap time. She is such a mix right now, of total beast and perfect helper, keeps ya on your toes for sure!

Whoo hooo 3 day work week!!! 4 day weekend!!! I love the holidays cause it means no work!!!

No comments: