Monday, November 10, 2008

Somersaults, the grinch and other misc. stuff.....

Jillian started doing somersaults this last week. Not sure where she learned them from, I'm sure not practicing my tumbling, or is Daddy! Pretty sure the grandma's aren't either! Maybe Dora?!? It's so cute though, she does a perfect little somersault!

So, I'm a Christmas music freak, I love it, can't wait for it to start. I think leah is the only other person I know like me. I figured Jillian would like it, since its mostly so upbeat. Plus, its not like she knows its only November, for all she knows Christmas is tomorrow! So, everytime we are in the car together and I play it, she yells, "different music, momma!!" Seriously?!? Christmas Grinch!!

Jillians new catch phrase is "whats that?" I hear it probably 100 times a day, i'm guessing its the prelude to the Why? question. She wants to know what everything is, its just so amazing how their little minds grow so fast- little sponges.

I accomplished one thing this weekend, getting Jillian off the "sauce." I bought candy for trick or treat like a month ago, and of course Ryan tore into it, well his little shadow saw him eating it and wanted some. Ya, its just one whopper or something, but she does not need to be yelling candy all the time, it sounds like a little porker!! So, all the candies gone, and I thought what can I trick her with, aha! yogurt covered raisins!! She hasn't liked raisins, so I was a little worried, but man she gobbled those suckers right up! Now, when she asks for her candy, I give her those, and shes happy, so I'm happy- yippee no tantrum!!

Otherwise, I'm just so anxious to meet this baby in my belly!!! I want to see what she looks like so bad! For some reason I'm picturing a little blond hair blued eyed baby- maybe my genes will win out this time?! Hopefully after i go next week to the doctor I will start getting the measurement ultrasounds like last time and I can see her! Can't believe next week I start my 3rd trimester!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is constantly amazing me with everything she does! And seeing that there are only 90 days till baby girl # 2 is unreal too!!