Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas kind of weekend

This weekend was all about xmas for us! We decorated, got almost all the shopping done, baked cookies and even watched some christmas movies!! Jillian is really into the movies this year, so its fun to watch them, since I really haven't since I was a kid!! Today I even went to a xmas bridal shower, and got a poinsettia!! with glitter on it!!! Doesn't take much to make me happy!!!

Yesterday Jillian saw my stomach move- the really contorted looking way from a hand or foot, and she said, "ewww gross" and covered my belly up with my shirt! Funny, guess it is kind of weird to understand a baby is in there! Otherwise she is obsessed with all things baby related. She is constantly telling me she will give the baby a bottle and ya ya, and toys. I'm sure that excitement will wear off pretty fast when she realizes the baby will eat 10 times a day!! Every time I hang up the babies outfits she rips them down and puts them on her baby dolls. I remember Jillians nursery, how every thing was so perfect, in its place, not so this time, probably a sign of things to come, right?!?

Tomorrow I have my 30 week check up- i can't believe how fast this pregnancy went!!! If I have her at 36 weeks like Jillian, that is only 6 weeks away!!! ahhhh!!!

No comments: