Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little Genius

OK, so i know ALL parents think their kids are smart, but i have proof mine really is!!! I was reading parents magazine and it said a 3 year old should be putting 3 or more words together and catch a ball (among other things). Well, we were counting last nite and some of her sentences are like up to 8 words!! Genius!! She also can catch a ball, ok 75 % of the time, but pretty darn good! And most genius like is her memory, the kid remembers everything. I said we are going to get Boo food last weekend, and she hasnt gone the pet store in months with me. She said oh good, see 2 kitties and fishes! Ok, thats pretty good! I was reading the characteristics for her "sign", the virgo, and it said photographic memory- wierd!!! So, I'm not holding out much hope for the next kid, you know how it goes, the first born usually get the looks and the brains, at least in my family!! Ha, Ha, just joking Aunty E. Shouldn't be mean, glad your sinus surgery went good, hope you heal fast!

Other wise i can't believe 2 weeks from today is xmas eve, whoo hoo 2 2-day weeks!!! Today we were all making new years eve plans- crazy!! I feel like new years was a couple months ago! Looking forward to a meal without cutting up anyones food or wiping their face!! Probably be my last adult meal for awhile!!!

Happy Birthday tommorrow to Cindy and Jimmy!!! Hope you both have good days, although poor Jimmy is stuck taking care of my sister, so not sure how fun that will be :-)

No comments: