Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Fingers!!

Yesterday I had my doctor appt and got some good news. Since I've only gained 9 lbs, am measuring a little under 30 weeks and my sugar levels have been normal, I only have to test my sugars 2 times a day now instead of 4!!! Yipee, my poor fingers are so scarred!! I also asked about due dates, cause last time they said for sure i would have a c-section by 39 weeks. Well, doc said if my size ultrasounds are normal, I'll have to wait for nature to takes its course! NOOO! I want a end date!!! Oh well, guess I'll just start eating a bunch of carbs, just joking :-) Some reward, uncertainty for a neurotic momma! ugh!

Jillian is obsessed with Santa, its all she talks about. Although, she doesn't seem to care when I mention he's watching her when she's naughty though! Funny how they get the present part, not the be good part!!! She's being very good with the xmas tree, i do notice ornaments magically move alot, but as long as she's not breaking them fine with me. Her favorites are all the Kaine ornaments, all i can say is good thing we had kids, i was definitely becoming a weird dog person! He still has more ornaments than my first born!!!

Tomorrow Gramma Barb has some heart test/procedures, so we want to send out lots of good thoughts and quick recovery wishes to her. I know she will be ok, she's got 2 angels, one for each shoulder, looking out for her.

No comments: