Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thank god I don't have boys

Jillian 32 weeks
Baby Olivia 32 weeks

Baby Olivia 32 weeks


Today I had my growth ultrasound, considering I've gained 14 lbs I figured this baby would be a "normal size" one. Nope, I got a 5.1 lber in there, measuring 34 weeks head and body, 35 1/2 weeks legs!!!! Tech said, ohhh, she's gonna be a tall one! She already had a head of hair too!! She said its "highly doubtful" I will go full term, so i counted how many days early I was with Jillian, that gives me a due date of Jan 19th, so I'm aiming for that week! Ryan said afterwards, can you imagine if we had boys, you would be on bed rest from the giants. Oh ya, and that horrible pain I've been having, its cause the baby's head is seriously like 3 inches from where she will come out, so 5 lbs of presure on my pelvis all day is great fun!!! Can you believe how much alike her and Jillian look though??? Same nose and lips!! Otherwise, I'm super happy i checked my sugars 4 times a day since week 12, since this baby is exactly the same size as jillian was at 32 weeks, when I ate whatever i wanted!!!!!! arghhh!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure seems 'real' now! Another beautiful and healthy baby girl. We are all so blessed. Hang in there, Mama, it's less than a month. Close to Aunty E's b-day.She was 3wks.early!
Lol,
Granma

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Oh man!!!!!!!
Love you,
Aunty Cindy and Shannon