Monday, December 29, 2008

Off the streets at last

You didn't know thats what I did for a living, huh?! ha ha just joking. Today I had my 34 week checkup (actually 33 1/2 weeks but whatever). The doctor wants me off my feet- so she's given me work restrictions- no field work, only desk work. It sucks cause they will make me answer phones and stuff envelopes- so my days will drag, but hopefully it will ease my pain. Also, its a little treacherous out there with the ice and all for giant prego. So, can't wait to hand my boss that note tommorrow! heh heh. Otherwise i'm measuring a week ahead, but since i'm so wide, (thanks doc) i could be further, its hard to tell with the wide ones she said! She told me to not get my hopes up about delivering at 36 weeks agian, but said I "most likely" won't need another ultrasound after the one i get jan 16th. So, now i don't really care if i go end of january, since work will be easy from now on. She also said they'd do a c-section if i have a 10-11lber in there, otherwise just induce. So, that makes me happy cause i know what to expect. So, thats all thats new with me and baby olivia!

No comments: