Friday, January 2, 2009

2 yr olds are wierd

So, the last couple weeks jillian has been refusing to take a bath. I think I've given her one. Yet, she will take one no problem at gramma barbs. So, I figured it was a toddler independence thing, like you ain't gonna tell me when to wash up! Aunty even got her some dora toys, which she played with, she just took them out of her tub toy bag and into her room. So, today ryan says wanna take a bath in the big bath tub (downstairs), I thought she was gonna hyperventilate. She took a bath this morning, than after dinner tonite (which was noodles and sauce, very messy), I didn't even bother to ask. She starts yelling big bath, big bath while I'm filling the dish washer. I just dragged the prune out of her bath, after over an hour. We will see how long this lasts, but seriously, its this kind of stuff that can make you lose your mind. 1 year olds are great, they for the most part go along with what you say. But, 2 year olds! They have this mind a working and its like trying to figure out a Rubik's cube!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd pick the big new bath tub downtairs too! Good thinking J:) Love, Aunty E

Anonymous said...

I'd pick the big new bath tub downtairs too! Good thinking J:) Love, Aunty E

LeAnne said...

I hate to say it, but wait until 3 - it's like you'll want to jab your eyeballs out.