Sunday, January 11, 2009

Photographer in training

I took this one
Jillian picture



Jillian Picture
Jillian Picture
Last nite we had our girls xmas party at my house. Jillian took some pictures- pretty good for a 2 yr old!! She had a lot of fun chasing Caden around! It was a long day for mommy- I don't know what got into her yesterday- but she was into everything from 730am-till 6pm. No nap! Today its like a different kid, playing quietly, very sweet- I guess its good she picked yesterday to be naughty so today i can relax before work tommorrow!! Hopefully its my last week of work- we will find out friday at my ultrasound!!!
Jillian is VERY happy because someone is FINALLY having a girl!! Lisa is having a girl!! YEH!!! It will be so fun cause she will be just months apart from olivia!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, how many chins do I have...I'm counting atleast 2! Thanks Miss J!