Friday, January 23, 2009

Arghhhh

So today I had my 37 week doc appt. I've lost 2.5 lbs, barely measuring 1 week ahead, still 1cm dilated and the babies head is "still pretty far up there." The doctor said to me, "don't think you r having this baby this week, but the good news is this time you will have a full term baby!" I think by my evil stare and lack of words she realized I am beyond ready, so she quickly said have a good weekend, see you next Friday!! arghhh. So, pretty much this baby isn't gigantor like Jillian, and I will probably go full term. She said I will get an ultrasound next friday if I suddenly measure far ahead, ya just a pipe dream lady. I think the only good part in all of this is Ryan doing everything around here. He is my chauffeur, chef, cleaning person, grocery shopper, ect... Too bad that can't last! Well, I want one of those mothers rings when I'm done having kids, so i guess Sapphire goes better with amethyst than garnet rite?? I'm clinging to straws here people!!!

No comments: