Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm done

so, ive decided im done with being pregnant. Yup, the constant upper back pain, shooting pain down my legs, the swellings started, heartburn, really i could go on all day. So, I told baby O she can come out now. Unfortunately, she seems to be taking after my first child and not listening to me. But, i will keep asking, begging actually. Because this is my life right now; get up 3 times to go pee, go to work, stuff envelopes for 8 hours, come home, nap on and off for a few hours, eat dinner ryan makes, try to read or play a little with my kid, go to bed, and it all starts again. It is like being trapped in a gerbil cage running on that wheel. The first time was so nice, I never got to this point cause she came a month early. Now, I'm counting on going early and its torture. I'm all caught up at work, everything here is ready for baby, i even have my bag almost packed. Im ready!!!

Otherwise Jillian is doing so good w/o the ya ya, so funny how the things you worry about being so bad end up being a piece of cake. She's excited for this weekend, I'm having my friends over for our xmas party saturday so she gets to see her buddies connor and caden. Next year instead of 3 kids there will be 7!!!! Crazy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You're doing a great job getting through this difficult time but it will soon end. Think of the blessed and precious lil'daughter u will have!!
U and Jillybean have fun partying tonite!
LOL
Mom