Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh Baby O!

Baby O in 4D!!! Today i had my 36 week ultrasound, baby O is weighing in at 8lbs, head, abdomen, legs- measuring 40 weeks!! Of course my first "little" one was 9.5lbs at 36 weeks, so i guess baby O is "smaller". I'm 1cm dilated, which may not mean much to anyone, but to me it does! When i went on tues for my 36 week checkup with jillian and i was 1 cm and that thursday my water broke and out she came (if it were that easy rite?!) So, now i totally feel like within the next week this baby is coming. Fingers crossed!!! I got the cutest shirts/onesies for the girls, Jillians is a pink t-shirt and says big sister in rhinestones, and olivia's is a pink onesie that says little sister in rhinestones. I was never so girlie and into pink, but now having girls I'm obssesed with glitter, pink and fru fru!!!

1 comment:

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

OMG! Can't believe how well we can see Baby O! Not long now at all! What a joy she will bring! And Jillian a Big Sister...Oh Man!