Monday, February 9, 2009

2/12/09

Ok, so unless evil mother nature comes through for me in the next 2 days, baby olivia is getting induced on thurs morning. Today at the doctor, i am "making progress", just at a turtle rate. Not to say i couldnt go in labor in 5 minutes or 2 weeks, they don't know. So, i hope she comes before thurs, since i didnt have any drugs with Jillian, but tough luck baby O, if you came a month early you'd be so lucky too!!! So, wish me luck! Here's hoping the next 2 days fly by- least it will be nice out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the induction - if you don't have her before Thursday... I have heard mixed things about being induced - that's why I am glad I didn't have to do it (either times)... I'm sure it will go fine... Can't wait to meet little Olivia!!! - Danielle

Anonymous said...

Jillian and I will get Olivia moving today!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the warm weather will kick start your labor! They say when there are drastic temperature changes that some women go into labor. My induction experience went great. I had only heard bad experiences and was dreading getting induced but it was fine. I got Pitocin at 8, they broke my water at 9, epidural at 11, nap at 12, started pushing at 2, baby at 3:19! So if you do have to be induced, I hope it's as smooth as mine.
~Julie

Anonymous said...

From someone in the Medical field, no worries, it's just a little kick start to get things going. All will be fine either way!

Anonymous said...

You will be fine, only ignorant people come to conclusions on something they have never experienced.
With Love,
~JH~