Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week 1

Hello, world
Saturday is cowgirl time!
Well, its hard to believe but we've been home almost a week. It was so busy, and stressful with this breastfeeding stuff, but overall not the nightmare i had dreamed it may be. Olivia latched on finally after our class wed, she eats alot and often, i'm hoping that slows down to equal shorter feedings, now she falls asleep alot. I will give it a couple weeks, but when ryan goes back to work there is no way i can sit and feed her for an hour, if i didnt have jillian, but she doesn't understand and gets sassy when i'm "ignoring" her. So, i'll keep trying, everyone says it gets easier over time, i will try and believe it! She has been sleeping pretty good, last nite from 11-3am, then 4-630am, so I can't complain. I weighed myself this morning to see if all the breastfeeding weight loss is true, and I lost all 24 lbs of baby #2 weight! I know the baby and other stuff probably weighed 15-16lbs, then water weight, but whoo hoo!! Now, just gotta work on the baby #1 weight getting off!!! 60 lbs was alot harder to shed!!! It is incentive to keep breastfeeding! I'm kinda glad its snowing today, nice day to stay in and cuddle my girls!!!

No comments: