Friday, February 6, 2009

The baby that wouldn't come out...

I'm 99.9% sure i am carrying a baby elephant, u know they stay in the womb for like 2 years. Yup, today at my 39 week appt, i have made a little progress, but so little now induction looks like the route we will be taking. Now that gigantor is officially full term, the doctor is worried she is gaining needless weight. So, I go Monday morning, if i have made progress i can wait to see if she comes by like thurs, if none, i have to schedule the inducing for tues or wed. She is estimating the baby is 9-9 1/2lbs, but i don't believe any of them, apparently my kids are good hiders or something, cause they told me jillian was like 7.5-8lbs on a tues, and she was born that friday 9.5lbs. I was worried about inducing but she said the only risk is it wont work than i will have to have a c-section. But, in my mind right now, if i go naturally, I will go through hours of labor and unable to push gigantor out, have a csection anyways. Hopefully i will be like my friend danielle, and have it scheduled and go into labor on my own. Either way, the end is near, a week at most, so i'm happy. I think this baby is gonna be the one who drives me crazy, Jillian is just like me, fast to get mad and a yeller so i know how to deal with that. i think olivia is gonna be just like my sister, the type you yell at and they just listen. Patience and me don't mix. Hopefully i can get my butt outside tomorrow when aunty e comes over to play with jillian, maybe i can walk her out?!

No comments: