Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Gram

My Gram, Evelyn, passed away today, 5 weeks to the day my Papa passed in January. After 67 years of marriage, I don't think they could stand to be apart. My Gram was the most truly happy person I have, and I'm sure ever will, meet. She always looked at the positive side of life, and people. She wrote letters every week, to all of us in our family, encouraging us to follow our dreams and always telling us how much we were loved. I sure hope my 2 girls got some of gram's genes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi... I am truly sorry for your loss. She was a wonderful woman who was always smiling and kind and always said such meaningful things.You were really blessed to have a Gram like that. Just know that she is in God's arms watching over all of you. Love, Barb

Anonymous said...

Heidi - I am sorry for your loss. Gram will be much happier spending eternal life with Grandpa. If you need anything - let me know.

Jenni