Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tryin to beat the winter time blues

Just Driving around
Whee-hee High Concentration Station
Goin' for a morning walk
So, today instead of pulling each hair on my head off one by one, I decided we needed to do something. Jillian had a morning walk with her baby and fancy purse, than we went to stonefire for a 3 hr lunch. She had so much fun, she even wanted to go play in the big kid area this time. I'm gonna try and do something fun like that once a week with her, special mommy and me time, and to beat the winter blues. I never was a summer fanatic- i like to hibernate, but now with a toddler- summer is the best. I just opened the door all summer and out she went, i could garden or just sit out there- so nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had so much fun!!Hang in there, Heidi!!